Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You know the saying "all good things must come to an end"? Well at this time in my life something great did come to an end...I threw up on Monday twice and then again yesterday and then again TODAY!! Darn it! i told kyle on Monday that I was so upset I threw up Texas Roadhouse Ribs and I thought it was over and spoken like a true man he said "well be glad you had those couple of days"! He's right I am glad I was throw up free for a few days it WAS a miracle, but another miracle is inside me so I'll keep it even if it means throwing up!! As I was typing this Kyle told me to include how studly he his so this is me adding that...My husband is a stud!!

2 comments:

  1. The longest I went without throwing up was 2 weeks my whole pregnancy! I was always excited when I would make it a whole week without puking and then usually the next day I would throw up again. I know exactly how u feel and hopefully yours won't last quite so long. I'm holding my cute 2 month old as I type this and it makes me realize it was all worth it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah 2 posts in just matter of dats. YEAH!! That sucks you threw up TExas!! Grr. Doesn't Baby brost know whats good. He/She would have totally loved it if it had given it a little while longer to get to him. :) Kyle is a stud, especially at dancing :)

    ReplyDelete