Thursday, February 24, 2011


So I'm 19 weeks along and i can finally feel the baby move! It is an incredible feeling. At first i wasn't sure what it was, maybe gas or something but now that I feel it several times a day everyday, it must be my little one! He/she does move a lot and I'm amazed every time! It's really neat to think that I do have a baby growing inside of me. It's also very scary some days, I'm constantly thinking about what I ate and if it was the healthiest option, and if it wasn't I really feel guilty. Some days I feel like I'm only pleasing myself and not also the growing body inside of me. I've just recently been able to start taking a multi vitamin again! For the last couple of weeks I've just been supplementing my diet with a protein shake that was comparable to a vitamin, now though I can take both!! I also bought my first pair of maternity pants about two weeks ago and I love them!! I would wear them everyday if I could (even when I'm not pregnant)! I feel so much more comfortable now, now I don't feel fat and unattractive in all my clothes! All the women who have used the faithful rubber band, know how awful it can be! I hated going to a restraunt in my pre preggo jeans and having to quickly and ever so slyly unbutton my pants, once mastered its a great talent but not one that I wanted to keep doing! I also just ordered some dresses from motherhood and I can't wait for their arrival!

I honestly enjoy being pregnant it is such a marvelous journey that I'm so grateful to be a part of, i just i'm doing it alright. Kyle and I got into a tiff the other night and I thought to myself as I was mad that my baby could hear everything and I'm sure was effected by my increased stress. I felt so guilty for introducing such a negative feeling to something so small and pure, and I never want to do it again. I am constantly humbled by this blessing and can't wait to find out what the gender is next Friday!!

Here is a picture of my dream nursery! I plan to do the same colors!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah a post! I like the new background! ANd I love the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I was so excited when I saw that picture, I thought it was your new nursery, finished and beautiful:) I won't be able to make your shower this weekend, Garrett's first birthday is at the same time; however, I hope to at least drop by and give you your present:)

    ReplyDelete